The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
We are building from the ground up our solutions for our next generation Digipass platform. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work on new and strategic projects and help to reshape the next-generation solutions. You are responsible for designing, building the Cloud Native services and solutions using the latest best practices and technologies and participating in providing an extensible ecosystem allowing OneSpan to enable new business models and new opportunities to grow its business. Come join us and have your voice heard as this is the moment to influence the future of OneSpan’s offerings, products, and services.
You will communicate and collaborate with other software engineers, product architects, security specialists, UX designers, and other stakeholders to contribute to product evolution, and acquire new knowledge and skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop responsive, high performance, accessible, secure, reliable React-based web applications.
- Participate in system and architecture design within an Agile team setting. Face challenges, solve problems, take decisions, deliver features and celebrate together.
- Build quality into the product, including how & when to use unit, integration, and end-tot-end automation tests
- Learn about and contribute to the development and evolution of our CI/CD pipeline built atop AWS and GitLab
- Be open to learn and contribute on various technologies in our tech stack.
- Provide training and support to different teams on the application
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design/development of web applications.
- Strong experience with end-to-end release and deployment of web applications.
- Deep knowledge in HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, React
- Solid experience with version control tools, preferably git.
- Experience with unit tests and integration tests frameworks
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-environment
- Ability to work under critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English
- Experience with REST, GraphQL
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in data modeling and database design
- Experience in cloud computing and hosting
- Experience in teaching and guiding other developers on subjects where they need mentoring.
- Experience in leading technical work (designing, coding, reviewing, testing and deploying).
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.