OneSpan is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Montreal.
Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box in an Agile team setting. The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
At OneSpan, we believe that hierarchy has no place in ideation, problem solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution within an Agile team. We build teams of smart, collaborative people with different technical perspectives, strengths, and cultural backgrounds … and then we step back until we’re needed.
- Work closely with UX designers and Product owners to design and develop responsive, high performance, accessible, secure, reliable React/Angular-based web applications targeting both mobile devices and desktop clients.
- Participate in technical design and analysis within a flat Agile team setting. Management hierarchy has no place in an Agile team that can independently face challenges, solve problems, take decisions, deliver features and celebrate together!
- Write automated tests for the code you write alongside embedded QA analysts and automation specialists to implement the sprint’s Definition of Done.
- Contribute to and leverage our container-based CI/CD pipeline to standardize our deployments across all environments. You build it, you run it!
- University Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, programming or related field.
- Experience with end to end release and deployment of web applications leveraging CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with the following: HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, ES2018, TypeScript, GraphQL, SASS
- Additional useful assets (full-stack): Java, Docker, MySQL.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections.We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer