At OneSpan, you‘ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters!
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who will be part of our research and development team to develop OneSpan’s SaaS e-Signature solution. Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box.
The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills.
If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable Java EE applications;
Research and evaluate software (including open source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process;
Implement Continuous Delivery solutions and help automate various stages of the deployment and testing processes by leveraging Infrastructure as Code;
Perform development, unit testing, and application testing individually and in collaboration with the team;
Perform code reviews;
Create and maintain technical documentation;
Act as a go-to person for more junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in developing scalable, high-performance, enterprise applications;
- Expertise in building containers using pipelines such as GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.;
- Expertise with Java technologies and frameworks: Spring, J2EE, JMS, Hibernate, etc.;
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.);
- Virtualization and in-depth Linux knowledge;