The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility
Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for Senior Java Developer to join our team in Montreal.
We are building from the ground up our next generation, Cloud Native Platform that will serve as a center of gravity for our all our current and future OneSpan applications. You will actively participate in building decoupled shared services using latest best practices and providing an ecosystem allowing OneSpan to grow its business. Come join us and have your voice heard as this is the moment to influence the future of OneSpan’s offerings.
The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills.
If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
- Design, and develop scalable, high-performance, highly reliable Java applications.
- Research and evaluate software (including open-source libraries and 3rd party products) for inclusion in the development process.
- Implement Continuous Delivery solutions and help automate various stages of the deployment and testing processes by leveraging Infrastructure as Code.
- Perform development, unit testing, and application testing individually and in collaboration with the team.
- Perform code reviews.
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation.
- Act as a go-to person for more junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in developing scalable, high-performance, java applications.
- Expertise in building containers using pipelines such as GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.
- Expertise with Java technologies and frameworks: Spring Boot, JPA, Spring, etc.
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with centralized logging and APM tools.
- Infrastructure provisioning experience and Continuous Delivery experience using tools like Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef.
- Cloud Experience – Knowledge of cloud operations tasks about scalability, deployments and zero-downtime upgrades.
- Containers experience – Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Frontend technologies (React, express, GraphQL);
- Virtualization and in-depth Linux knowledge.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.