OneSpan is a global leading company for cyber security, user authentication and risk/fraud analytic solutions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Mobile Developer (iOS and/or Android) to reinforce our team dedicated to mobile application development in our R&D center in Bordeaux.
You will work on our Mobile Security Suite, our ready-to-use suite of SDKs for authentication, applications security, e-signatures and much more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in all development life cycle activities (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing, etc.) of security-related mobile applications and other software components
- Coach and lead junior developers
- Support the development of other products or solutions depending on your knowledge and experience
- Work on international projects with teams located in Europe and North America
- Use Agile methodologies with daily scrums and continuous integration
- Join a dynamic and proactive team of engineers to make the world more secure
- A higher degree in computer science or similar
- At least 7 years of experience in mobile app development
- Excellent knowledge of Java and/or Objective-C
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Jira and Jenkins is a plus
- Solving problems proactively is a great talent of yours
- Excellent organizational skills and team spirit
- Fluent English, French would be a plus