We offer YOU the opportunity protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. The environment is varied and rapidly changing in our industry, we know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures to make our company succeed. We provide IT security, digital identity verification for online transactions and we move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
As a developer, you will participate in the design, development and maintenance of cutting edge security-related mobile applications and other software components built in OneSpan’s R&D Montreal office. We target the major mobile platforms (iOS, Android) so you will have the chance to work with a large number of technologies. We also work on specific hardware devices such as Bluetooth Low-Energy dongles or smart card readers.
You be joining a dynamic and reactive team of engineers dedicated to make the world more secure, working in close collaboration with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, QA, and UX Designers in an Agile team framework. No managers, titles or organizational hierarchy. We want the best ideas and solutions to win.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile app development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java/Kotlin and/or Swift/Objective-C.
- Strong emphasis on code quality and performance.
- Clear understanding of commonly used Design patterns.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Thrives in a team environment using an Agile framework.
- Familiarity with build and test automation.
- A degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.