For our Global Product Management team, we are looking for Senior Product Manager - Intelligent Adaptive Authentication who will take ownership of the strategic direction and focus of our entire authentication services portfolio (on premise & cloud deployments).
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the products and solutions related to Intelligent Adaptive Authentication (AI/ML, risk based adaptive authentication) aligning with the other product managers, architects and development teams to create and own the vision for your product.
- You will determine short to long-term target market trends and elaborate a product vision that includes regulatory, technological and business and market changes
- You will synchronize the road-map with engineering and validate the program of release delivery regularly
- You will work closely with global sales by providing product positioning, guidance & definition of value proposition, marketing content elaboration, training and definition of objectives
- You will visit key customers, industry regulators and participate in industry events in order to evangelize and present the OneSpan strategy along with your product line value
- At least 6 years of experience as Product Manager of B2B software products, related to Authentication or Identity Management
- A strategic and analytical thinker, ready to roll up your sleeves when needed
- Familiarity with market regulations & compliance in the banking industry
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, technologies and federation
- Experience with agile development is a big plus
- Technical & commercial Product Management experience
- Travel is expected to be around 50-60% of your time in the first 6 months, going down to 25-40% after
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.