OneSpan is looking for a Senior Release Manager to join our team in Montreal.
We provide a great platform to learn various security related products. We offer YOU the opportunity to join a market leader in data security. Your contribution can make the difference to the lives of more than 10,000 customers! We offer a startup mentality within an established international company, including daily exposure to new and innovative ideas and motivated people. We provide an international working environment with exposure to successful business cultures and practices from the US, Europe and Asia/Pacific.
- Drive and create release roadmap with business & technology stakeholders including architects, Scrum teams, QA, Documentation, Cloud Operations, Professional Services, and Product Management.
- Create and maintain an up-to date and accurate release schedule to all environments.
- Notify all stakeholders of all changes/delays in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all members of the release execution team are aligned and executing on the plan.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks to the release cycle.
- Work with QA, Security and development leaders to ensure quality standards are achieved for each release.
- Define & refine the concept of “release readiness”. Implement and drive releases using a shared release checklist.
- Identify KPIs and provide tracking & reporting on release readiness.
- Ensure Support and customer-facing teams have advanced knowledge of details of the features/fixes contained within each release.
- Conduct post-mortems and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve reliability and transparency.
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience in a SaaS environment in an R&D role.
- Minimum 5 year in release/project management in a SaaS environment.
- Strong project management skills and visual presentation tools.
- Well versed in agile delivery.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA or equivalent, ideally as an Administrator (i.e. a Power User).
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization, collaborating & communicating with business & technology stakeholders in multiple geographies.
- Experience with different software development methodologies- Agile must have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. The common language of the global team is English. (French an added asset)
- Strong leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a “Can do” attitude
- Team player, energetic personality, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment.
- High degree of professional integrity and credibility.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs and pursue it consistently but flexible and responsive to dynamic situations.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer.