OneSpan is currently looking for a talented, pro-active and enthusiastic Senior Scrum Master, located in Vienna, Austria, who knows how to work with a team of highly skilled developers and test engineers in a fast moving agile environment and play a key role in building products.
In this role you will be responsible for 2 Scrum teams possibly located in different countries, working on one of our core software solutions. You will have the chance to work on an international level on a large-scale project, helping our global Agile transformation.
At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Coach the team and organization on the value and implementation of Agile principles and values
- Coach the team and organization on self-organizing
- Guide the team to remove and manage impediments
- Facilitate discussion, workshops, meetings, decision making and conflict transformation
- Improve transparency and assist with internal communication
- Provide all support to the teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Drive process improvements toward consistent delivery of working product.
- Ensure tactical plans are communicated to main stakeholders including relevant cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- 4+ years of experience playing the Scrum Master or Agile Coach role for a software development team
- Experience in scaling SCRUM
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or PSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO or PSPO)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile practices and tools: User Stories, Continuous Automated Testing etc.
- Fluency in English
You feel addressed? Join our team! We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!