OneSpan is a global leading company for cyber security, user authentication and risk/fraud analytic solutions.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Software Architect (iOS and/or Android) to provide technical leadership and guidance to our team focused on mobile applications, frameworks and SDKs development. The team is located in our R&D center in Bordeaux.
You will work on our Mobile Security Suite, a suite of frameworks and SDKs for mobile authentication, applications security, e-signatures and much more. Moreover, you’ll be a key member of Enterprise Architecture Team within R&D, collaborating on architecture, design and development of high performance, extremely scale-able OneSpan’s TID SaaS platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in defining product architecture and design
- Lead design and development of complex system components and deal with technical challenges
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with product owners on defining scope of development integrations
- Keep an eye on relevant industry standards, technology trends and open source projects
- Participate in all development life cycle activities hands on (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing, etc.)
- Work on projects with teams located in Europe and North America
As a Member of Enterprise Architecture Team:
- Guide and mentor development teams while facilitating creation and evolution of architecturally sound software components and systems.
- Ensure alignment and cohesiveness of architectural approaches, software engineering practices, systems and components design, tools and frameworks used.
- Innovate and show the rest of the organization possibilities of pushing product boundaries further through use of new technologies
- Be proactive in striving to improve yourself and things around you
- Promote knowledge sharing throughout the organization
- Work under minimal supervision
Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Deep expertise in one of the following Java and/or Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin
- Proficiency in using software best practices like test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
- Proficiency with design and architectural patterns
- Experience with SonarQube, AWS, Jenkins, Git, GitLab, GitLab CI
- Experience working with Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Solid understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as good presentation skills
- Fluent knowledge of English