OneSpan is looking for a passionate Technical Trainer to join its team in Brussels!
As a Technical Trainer, you will become an expert on some of our solutions and deliver global learning programs in order to increase the knowledge and performance of OneSpan partners, customers and internal personnel.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver technical training that spans across various security focused solutions: Authentication, Fraud and Mobile
- Develop content and maintain learning programs to support synchronous learning (classroom or virtual), as well as asynchronous learning (self-paced study, e-learning)
- Assist with the creation of and administration of training evaluations, assessments, and reporting
- Adapt the training content to reflect changes and improvements to the various OneSpan solutions
- Facilitate and moderate internal Technical Update Forums and other ad-hoc learning events
- Support colleagues and customers worldwide, addressing their training related inquiries
- Future proof the learning experience by creating and leveraging digital learning templates, standards, and processes
- Liaise with various teams, learn, gain expertise, and build relationships across the organization
- Ensure optimal use of available content to maximize efficiencies and manage costs across projects
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent by relevant experience
- Several years (2 +) of creating content and delivering training for IT related products (security, networking and/or software)
- Experience with web services (e.g. REST)
- Broad technical knowledge and interest - familiar with different operating systems, platforms, and protocols
- Practical knowledge of web architecture, relational databases, and development concepts
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, energetic, able to work with limited direction
- Strong PowerPoint presentation design skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in any of the following areas is an asset: information security, anti-fraud solutions, mobile development (Android, iOS), cloud technologies/concepts
- Knowledge of the various Office 365 tools is an asset
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.