OneSpan is looking for a Solution Architect to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
As a Solutions Product Architect you will collect the requirements of the different stakeholders and translate these into functional specifications, user stories and architectural design documents. You will be responsible that the released software is in line with the stakeholders expectations by clearly explaining these to the development team and by doing the functional testing to verify the outcome.
The Solution Product Architect will be the primary contact between the development team and outside stakeholders.
You will work closely together with the Manager, Solution Design in finetuning the roadmap and provide feedback on the processes with the aim of further improving these processes and generated value.
- Collect requirements for new fulfillment products or product enhancements
- Document user stories together with users and other stakeholders
- Create and consolidate Functional and Technical Product Specification to fulfill the requirements
- Define future proof and extendible software architectures
- Organize and follow-up functional tests
- Selection and follow-up of industry standards
- Primary contact to other departments and R&D centers
- Define the scope of the releases to match the priorities
- Break the solution down into manageable projects and development tasks
- Communicate architectural concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Provide training and support to different stakeholders
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or any combination of related education and/or experience.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems.
- Excellent knowledge on architectural styles, design patterns, modeling methods
- Experience on .NET, web technologies and software engineering principles as SDLC and OOP
- Fluency in English
- Experience with database design (e.g. Microsoft SQL)
- Ability to work through ambiguity and communicate clearly
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. . We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans. For more information please visit our Privacy Center