At OneSpan, you’ll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what’s possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
We are currently looking for a “Solution Engineer”, based in London, UK.
As a “Solution Engineer”, you will work closely together with the sales team and act as our product and technical expert during pre-sales activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Clarify the customer’s technical objectives (analysis). Based on this he/she will advise the customer on how and where to best apply OneSpan's and/or its strategic partners’ products and solutions.
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities on OneSpan products and solutions (e.g. RFP’s, RFI’s), as well by telephone as face to face with prospective customers.
- Develop business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Present & demonstrate OneSpan products and solutions/partner products/alternatives from the technical side to OneSpan prospective customers.
- Provide workshops and consultancy towards customers and partners
- Relay customer feedback to our Product Management team
- Obtain detailed technical and business knowledge on the Strategic Partners’ applications, especially their possibilities and limitations in order to present the best solution to OneSpan customers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by OneSpan
- Provide product training for channel partners and customers/prospects
- Perform and follow-up on the integration of OneSpan’s products into OneSpan Strategic Partners’ applications and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical client facing role.
- Any experience in enterprise level software pre-sales is an added value.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both oral and written) are key.
- You are able to communicate complex information in a simple an effective manner.
- You are a creative thinker and team player, who loves convincing clients from a technical point of view
- Pro-activity, result-orientation and conscientiousness are other key competences for this role.
- You are technically literate, with a full understanding of software development frameworks and testing methodologies
- Coding experience would be an advantage although not a necessity
- Proficiency in English is required (oral and written)