The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a "Solutions Engineer" to enforce its Central and Eastern European (CEE) Sales team. The “Solutions Engineer” is responsible for all pre-sales activities in CEE within all segments of our business.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated Solution Engineer to help develop and shape the OneSpan business in the CEE market.
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager, the Solutions Engineer needs to get a clear view (analysis) of the customer’s technical objectives for the implementation of OneSpan’s products. Based on this he/she will advise the customer on how and where to best apply OneSpan’s and/or its strategic partners’ products and solutions
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities on OneSpan products and solutions (e.g. RFP’s, RFI’s) as well by telephone as face to face with prospective customers
- Present & Demonstrate OneSpan products and solutions/Partners Products/Alternatives from the technical side to OneSpan prospective customers
- Provide Workshop/Consultancy towards customers and partners
- Relay customer feedback (requirements, new functionality requests) to Product Management (internal communication)
- Obtain detailed technical/business knowledge on the Strategic Partners’ applications, especially their possibilities and limitations in order to present the best solution to OneSpan customers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by OneSpan
- Product training for channel partners and customers/prospects
- Perform and follow-up on the integration of OneSpan’s products into OneSpan Strategic Partners’ applications and solutions
- Follow-up in Salesforce.com or other corporate reporting tools
- You have a Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- You are customer oriented and know how to react in commercial situations
- Work well under pressure and within time-critical guidelines
- You have certifications in Cyber Security
- You have work experience with payment/fraud management/fraud detection solution is an advantage
- You have a minimum of 5 years cumulative, full-time pre-sales work experience in cyber security domains.
- You have knowledge (have worked in and/or consult about cloud platforms) and competency to apply best practices to cloud security.
- You have experience in Network & Security solution and/or architecture design (2+ years)
- You have broad technical knowledge of the IT standards and protocols, more specific Windows, UNIX/LINUX, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Practical experience with web and/or mobile development (Java/.NET/Ruby/...)
- Experience with some of the following technical standards / protocols: REST, SOAP, JSON, PKI, Oauth
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, CISSP are a plus
- You are a native level Polish speaker and fluent in English.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center