The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for a Solutions Engineer to enforce its LATAM Sales team.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for all pre-sales activities in Mexico & Central America within all segments of our business.
- The Solutions Engineer needs to get a clear view (analysis) of the customer’s technical objectives for the implementation of OneSpan’s solutions. Based on this he/she will advise the customer on how and where to best apply OneSpan’s and/or its strategic partners’ products and solutions
- Assist from a technical point of view in the pre-sales activities on OneSpan solutions (e.g. RFP’s, RFI’s) as well by telephone as face to face with prospective customers
- Present & Demonstrate OneSpan solutions/Partners Products/Alternatives from the technical side to OneSpan prospective customers
- Provide Workshop/Consultancy towards customers and partners
- Relay customer feedback (requirements, new functionality requests) to Product Management (internal communication)
- Obtain detailed technical/business knowledge on the Strategic Partners’ applications, especially their possibilities and limitations in order to present the best solution to OneSpan customers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by OneSpan
- Product training for channel partners and customers/prospects
- Follow-up in Salesforce.com or other corporate reporting tools
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- Strong background (6+ years) in the IT industry
- Experienced in a support or software development position
- Network & Security solution and/or architecture design (2+ years)
- Broad technical knowledge of the IT standards and protocols, more specific Windows, UNIX/LINUX, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Practical knowledge of C, C++ or Java and practical knowledge on web-based applications development as well as relational databases
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.