The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
As a OneSpan solutions engineer, you will play a crucial role within the DACH Sales team. Responsible for all pre-sales activities in Switzerland and Austria, the solution engineer will provide advice and support on the full range of OneSpan products. The solutions engineer will develop long-term relationships with our customers, understanding their business requirements and mapping them to the OneSpan solution that best achieves their strategic goals.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated solutions engineer to help develop and shape the OneSpan business in this key market.
As a Solutions Engineer at OneSpan you will:
Support the regional sales team on all aspects of the technical sale;
- Advise customers on how to achieve business value using OneSpan’s product suite;
- Prepare and run discovery sessions to uncover customer objectives and pain points;
- Create OneSpan solution proposals to address these objectives and pain points;
- Create and deliver compelling product presentations and demonstrations;
- Build and manage technical relationships with the partner eco-system in your region;
- Provide workshop and consultancy towards our customers and partners;
- Represent the regional customer’s requirements to the product management team;
- Support the RFx process by providing relevant product and solution content;
- Actively participate in trade shows, seminars and online events;
What we are looking for in a Solutions Engineer:
- An independent worker who is passionate about solution engineering as a career;
- Enjoys talking and engaging with customers on all levels across departments;
- Has worked in cyber-security, authentication, anti-fraud or digital identity solutions;
- Shows a passion for helping customers use technology to meet their business needs;
- Has an understanding of security and encryption protocols such as FIDO, Oauth & PKI;
- Experience with API architectures, protocols and standards e.g. REST, SOAP and JSON;
- Can clearly convey complex technical concepts in the context of business value;
- Happy to travel to our customers and prospects up to 30% of your time;
- You are a native level German/Swiss German speaker and fluent in English;
Any of the following skills would be a real asset:
- Practical experience in mobile application development;
- Experience of working with the financial services or banking industry;
- You worked with or advised on cloud solutions in particular SaaS solutions.
- You have certifications in cyber security e.g. CISSP or CCSP
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center.