The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in Tokyo, Japan.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for managing all technical aspects of OneSpan’s relationship with our customers. He/She will work closely with the sales team in Japan to win businesses from new customers and increase sales from existing customers. This role will cover three aspects in sales cycle – providing technical service before sale, providing professional service as part of sale and providing customer support after sale. He/She is tasked to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Meet and present customers with complete suite of OneSpan solutions. Showcase and demonstrate OneSpan products during customer visits or security exhibitions.
- Understand and analyse customer needs and propose solution using OneSpan products.
- Prepare and deliver Proof of Concept using OneSpan products to meet customer needs.
- Response to Request for Information or Request for Proposal.
- Assist sales managers to qualify prospective leads and close sales opportunities.
- Liaise with product managers to close product feature gaps required from the Japanese market.
- Identify and equip technology partners or system integrators with knowledge of OneSpan products.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert on OneSpan solutions.
- Manage project timeline and milestones with customers.
- Organise project workshops and product trainings with customers during project kickoff stage.
- Provide technical consultancy and product support to customers during project implementation phases.
- Prepare project documentation such as Design Specification, Sequence Diagram and etc.
- Collaborate with project manager or steering committee in customers side.
- Provide first level customer service to customers.
- Investigate and understand problems faced by customers. Troubleshoot and provide problem resolution if available. Escalate problems to product specialist if necessary. Provide timely update to customers on the ongoing troubleshooting status.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Information Security/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in information security software and in a customer facing role.
- Basic understanding of different mobile technologies, operating systems, cloud computing and others.
- Working knowledge in Android, Java, C/C++ and REST programming languages.
- Practical knowledge of information security fields such as strong authentication, digital signature, access control, mobile security and others Excellent social skills and team player.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
OneSpan provides a safe and drug-free working environment for its employees and to meet or exceed the standards of all applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety, health and the environment.
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.