OneSpan is looking for a Specialist Mobile Developer to join our team in Montreal.
Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box in an Agile team setting. The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
At OneSpan, we believe that hierarchy has no place in ideation, problem solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution within an Agile team. We build teams of smart, collaborative people with different technical perspectives, strengths, and cultural backgrounds … and then we step back until we’re needed.
- You will participate in the design, development and maintenance of cutting edge security-related mobile applications and other software components built in OneSpan’s R&D Montreal office.
- We target the major mobile platforms (iOS, Android) so you will have the chance to work with a large number of technologies.
- We also work on specific hardware devices such as Bluetooth Low-Energy dongles or smart card readers.
- You be joining a dynamic and reactive team of engineers dedicated to make the world more secure, working in close collaboration with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, QA, and UX Designers in an Agile team framework.
- No managers, titles or organizational hierarchy.
- We want the best ideas and solutions to win.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile app development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java/Kotlin and/or Swift/Objective-C.
- Strong emphasis on code quality and performance.
- Clear understanding of commonly used Design patterns.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Thrives in a team environment using an Agile framework.
- Familiarity with build and test automation.
- A degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections.We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer