OneSpan is currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join its Professional Service team in London.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist OneSpan customer base from the design phase and implementation up to Go Live support
- Perform remote and onsite installations of OneSpan Products as well as integration with Solution Partner products. Moreover, you assist with the implementation (e.g. Firewall, VPN, Web and mobile applications).
- Contribute to knowledge management
- Demonstrate OneSpan solutions for internal and external customers as well as for Channel partners
- Create FAQ on partner product integrations and provide integration support to solution partners, whose products and technologies you follow up carefully.
- Tackle customer problems for specific OneSpan cloud services
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in software and/or web development in a client-facing role OR a system/network support engineer.
- Familiar with different operating systems and platforms.
- Practical knowledge of web architecture or web-based applications, relational databases, and C/C++, Java, .NET.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewall, VPN.
- Excellent social skills: fluent in both oral and written in English. Fluency in any other language is an asset.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%