OneSpan is looking for a TECHNICAL CONSULTANT to join our team in Chicago. The Professional Services department provides post sales implementation assistance to OneSpan customers. The Technical Consultant is an integral part of the delivery team, working with the Project Manager and Solution Architect. By joining our technically savvy team, you will be working with dedicated professionals focused on the client’s needs.
- Delivering professional services to OneSpan’s new and existing customers to support the integration of OneSpan solutions within the customer’s web and mobile applications
- Guiding our customers on best practices in the fields of electronic signatures, authentication and security such that they successfully adopt OneSpan cloud and on-premise solutions
- Being the first line of communication with the customer about the project
- Communicating with the Engagement/Project Manager about project risks and opportunities
- Developing complete solutions and improvement strategies
- Analyzing problems and recommending solutions in the areas of software design, implementation, test strategies, go-live, network infrastructure, and information security
- Delivering technical hands-on training
- Ensuring protection of customer systems and information at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant consulting experience
- Demonstrated expertise in handling varied customer issues autonomously and successfully
- Experience with Software Development (Java, C, C#)
- Experience with Web Development technologies such as REST or SOAP integration
- Experience in some of the following areas: requirements gathering, development, troubleshooting, technical training
- Strong command of English language (verbal and written). Bilingualism (Spanish) an asset
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including web servers, load balancers and firewalls an asset
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We believe that hiring the best talent, will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans.