The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
OneSpan is looking for a Territory Account Manager to join our team in Sydney, Australia.
You will be responsible for all aspects of sales, primarily new business in core verticals. You will handle the entire sales process, including prospecting, lead qualification, negotiating and closing deals with end-customers.
- Create and rapidly execute a territory growth plan.
- Building net new business through prospecting, relationship building, and follow through to close sales.
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentations to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures. Provide and update timely forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce CRM.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow-up with prospects as well as upsell to existing customers.
- Work with colleagues and immediate supervisions to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Promote positive working relationship with all internal and external customers.
- 5 years plus of field sales experience, SW products including SaaS model, primarily about digital onboarding, digital signature and Mobile Security & Authentication Solutions within the assigned territory.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, client centric attitude.
- An assertive, passionate, consultative and independent professional who is able to negotiate successfully with professional buyers.
- Consistent track record of over achievement and new account acquisition.
- Selling to financial services, Banking and/or insurance.
- Requires ability to work effectively across organizational lines. As needed, the ability to gain support from multiple levels of management including executive, line of business, finance, IT and legal.
- Teamwork - Ability to manage resources from multiple groups to meet client needs.
- Relationship Management: Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Educate prospects and help define solutions for their needs.
- Must be able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task.
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance, open concept team environment.
- Strong PC skills including use of CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.