eSignLive and IBM to co-host a live Webcast to discuss collaborative e-signing processes for insurance
free live Webcast with IBM to discuss how insurance providers and agents can move to paperless transactions and foster stronger relationships with their customers using e-SignLive with LotusLive – a combined electronic signature and online collaboration service from Silanis and IBM. Silanis’ Executive Vice-President and CTO, Robert Al-Jaar, and IBM’s Worldwide Executive Industry Consultant for Insurance, Cliff Ovadia, will host the 60-minute presentation on Thursday, September 9 @ 9:00 am (EST). Click here to register. “Maintaining electronic connectivity is critical in today’s highly competitive, global insurance industry, especially when time-sensitive customer transactions and business documents need to be completed,” said Al-Jaar. “By leveraging electronic signatures with online collaboration, carriers and agents can reduce the time and cost of getting people’s signatures in critical documents, while making the web process more efficient, personal, and customer-friendly.” During the Webcast, Al-Jaar and Ovadia will discuss how customers, partners and colleagues can be virtually gathered together in this “collaborative e-commerce” environment to present, review and e-sign a wide variety of documents, such as new business applications, policy claims, policy delivery, agent enrolment and annual licensing agreements. A live demonstration of e-SignLive and LotusLive will follow to illustrate just how easy it is to:
- Quickly prepare documents for e-signing and invite people into e-SignLive and LotusLive as a guest
- Reduce NIGO applications by ensuring people sign and initial in all the required places within documents
- Produce stronger legal evidence in electronically signed documents than is possible with pen and paper
- Collaborate with people and foster stronger relationships with online tools, such as secure file sharing, web / video conferencing, surveys / polls, and more
- Get to market quickly with this low monthly subscription-based service that doesn’t require any hardware, software or IT resources
About Silanis Silanis Technology Inc. is the leading provider of Electronic Signature Process Management solutions. The world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, major government agencies, integrators and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s electronic signature platform, ApproveIt®, is an enterprise-class e-signature process management solution that transforms paper-based business transactions to all-electronic, Web-based processes for e-commerce and e-government.