VASCO Announces eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
Organizations can now increase efficiency, reduce risk and improve the customer experience during the sales process with eSignLive from Salesforce’s Quote-to-Cash App OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL and WASHINGTON, DC – April 4, 2017 – VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ: VDSI), a global leader in digital solutions including identity, security and business productivity, announced today at the Salesforce World Tour in Washington, D.C. it has launched eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ on the Salesforce AppExchange. This easy-to-integrate app digitizes the configure-price-quote (CPQ) process by bringing e-signing capabilities to sales quotes, proposals and agreements directly from Salesforce CPQ. Built on the Salesforce Platform, eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ is currently available on the AppExchange at http://sforce.co/2mOSXxr. eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ enhances the deal closing process by making it easy to sign documents quickly and securely on any device, eliminating the need to use paper for a signature. Organizations can generate quotes and configure orders from within Salesforce, and then with one click, push the documents for signature. eSignLive for Salesforce CPQ helps keep the entire quote-to-cash process digital and eliminates hybrid paper-digital processes. Digitizing the sales contracting process can add value across the organization:
- Sales departments benefit from a completely digital process that lets them focus on closing deals rather than chasing approvals or paperwork.
- Customers gain the ability to conveniently sign anywhere, any time and on any device.
- Operations and Finance benefit from fully digital invoicing, reporting and other post-sales activities triggered automatically from Salesforce.
- Compliance receives e-signed documents and subsequent audit trails that are stored back into Salesforce once the transaction is complete, including transaction history like how and when the transaction took place.
- Government organizations benefit from a FedRAMP-compliant solution.