VASCO awards its distributors
E92plus in the Netherlands was awarded in the Best Overall Performance category. The selection was based upon the proactive attitude; the passion and market focus of E92plus. E92plus is a value added distributor of security solutions working closely together with VASCO to help VARs in growing their security business. E92plus provides training, installation and technical support to its resellers.
Best Marketing Support has been attributed to Tech Data – Azlan Belgium for its integrated marketing approach. This approach is very well reflected in their publications such as Refresh and SMB Access. Tech Data – Azlan Belgium is part of the Tech Data Corporation (NASDAQ/NMS) a world leading supplier of IT-products, logistics and other value added services. It is Belgium’s largest ICT distributor with the Azlan value add division focusing on server and storage solutions, enterprise network, software solutions and security solutions.
SEC DataCom in Denmark performed as Best Technical Support. SEC DataCom received in depth training on the full range of VASCO product and operates as a leading VASCO Authorized Training Centre in the Nordics. SEC DataCom distributes products and solutions for IT security, storage, communications and industrial communications. SEC DataCom distributes its product range through an extensive and competent network of certified business partners in the Nordics.
Throughout 2009 VASCO invested in expanding its distribution network, among the newcomers FVC in the Middle East caught the eye because of its dedication and enthusiasm to expand VASCO’s footprint in the Middle East. FVC is a leading value added distributor with offices in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. FVC has enhanced the availability of VASCO’s authentication solutions across the Middle East, Northern Africa and Pakistan.
In the Fastest Growing category BOLL Engineering (Switzerland), Tekdata Distribution Ltd (UK), interAct bvba (Belgium), @udema (Spain) and Itway VAD (Italy branch) were awarded. They were selected based on revenue and their more than 100% growth in 2009 compared to 2008.
- BOLL Engineering is a leading provider of Internet access technology and IT security solutions in Switzerland. It assists its partners in offering innovative solutions responding to the ever increasing need from customers for secure technology solutions.
- Tekdata Distribution Ltd. is one of the UK's most experienced and most innovative IT distributors, specializing in Internet Security, Storage, Peripherals and access control products. Tekdata is Europe's largest SonicWALL distributor selling VASCO DIGIPASS® authentication as an add-on to SonicWALL solutions.
- interAct Belgium is the value add distributor specialized in data center solutions. Its services offering includes pre- and post-sales support, technical consultancy, marketing support and training to its over 450 qualified partners.
- @udema is a leading distributor in Spain specializing in solutions to protect the information, network infrastructure and solutions for the datacenter, with extensive experience in distribution technology.
- Itway in Italy is a value-added distributor specialized in enabling technologies for e-business. Itway focuses on professionalism, technical competence and continuity of its relationship with partners and customers. Its Information & Communication Technology Centre is an observer of technology trends and operates at the forefront of emerging markets.
“Over the last year VASCO heavily invested in its indirect sales channel. Today we can express our recognition to our distributors for their enthusiasm, passion and dedication. It was difficult for us to award only one distributor, as a result we awarded distributors in distinct categories as each of them is outstanding in their own way,” says Jan Valcke, President and COO at VASCO Data Security.VASCO is a leading supplier of strong authentication and e-signature solutions and services specializing in Internet Security applications and transactions. VASCO has positioned itself as global software company for Internet Security serving a customer base of almost 9,500 companies in more than 100 countries, including approximately 1,400 international financial institutions. VASCO’s prime markets are the financial sector, enterprise security, e-commerce and e-government.
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements made in this news release that relate to future plans, events or performances are forward-looking statements. Any statement containing words such as “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “expects,” “intend,” “mean,” and similar words, is forward-looking, and these statements involve risks and uncertainties and are based on current expectations. Consequently, actual results could differ materially from the expectations expressed in these forward-looking statements.
Reference is made to VASCO's public filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for further information regarding VASCO and its operations.
This document may contain trademarks of VASCO Data Security International, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including VASCO, the VASCO “V” design, DIGIPASS, VACMAN, aXsGUARD and IDENTIKEY.