Save Time with the New Bulk Send Feature
If you have ever been tasked with sending out a standard document that needs to be e-signed by dozens or even hundreds of people, you’ll love our new Bulk Send feature. It’s an easy way to send the same document to multiple recipients without having to prepare individual packages. Look for this feature in our upcoming Summer ’15 Release of e-SignLive.
Now you can effectively send a standard document to multiple recipients at once, without any hassle. When creating your package, simply select a template that you frequently send out to multiple signers, import the .CSV file with recipients’ names, and send out for signature. You will receive a unique copy of the signed document from each of your recipients.
With Bulk Send, you’ll no longer spend your time manually creating individual packages and can focus on value-added activities in your organization.
How to use Bulk Send
You can start using Bulk Send by following these easy steps:
- Create a template of a document you frequently send out for signature such as a non-disclosure form
- Click ‘Send New Package’
- Enter the name of your package
- Select the template of the document you want to send out for signature
- Upload your .CSV file with the recipients who need to sign your document
- Click ‘Create’
- Your package has been sent out to your recipients. Your recipients will receive an email indicating that they need to sign your document. Once signed, you’ll receive a unique copy of the document from each of your recipients
The Summer ’15 Release of e-SignLive and the new Bulk Send feature will be available on August 2nd. Try out our new Bulk Send feature and discover how quick and easy it is to send standard documents to multiple recipients.
Watch our video to see the Bulk Send feature in action.