This comprehensive, 31-page beginner’s guide to electronic signatures introduces important legal concepts and key considerations when creating digital business processes with e-signatures.
In this guide, you will learn:
- Legality, security, and mobility basics
- About face-to-face and remote signature capture
- Case studies with ROI metrics for every channel: retail, F2F, online, call center, mobile and in-branch
- E-Signature connectors to popular applications and systems
- Insights from analysts: Forrester Research, Aberdeen Group, and more
Download this eBook now >>