Learn how visual transaction signing helps to counter sophisticated Social Engineering and Man-in-the-Middle attacks by delivering an optimal combination of usability and security.
Providing secure and convenient mobile services is crucial for growth and to differentiate your offering.
However, risks are continuously rising and users require easy and convenient ways to access their banking applications.
OneSpan’s Cronto® technology mitigates the threat of Man-in-the-Middle and social engineering attacks with easy-to-use transaction signing technology.
Watch this 60-minute OneSpan webinar and learn:
- Mobile banking security threats and countermeasures
- Best practices on using Cronto® Codes instead of QR Codes to secure high value transactions
- Customer use cases from LuxTrust and Citadele Banka
- Sandra Wauters, Regional Sales Manager Nordic-Baltic @ OneSpan
- Yannick Tordoir, Technical Account Manager @ OneSpan
- Ralph Berkes, Chief Engineer @ LuxTrust
- Jeļena Pudāne, Digital Channel Business Development Manager @ Citadele Banka