What you see is what you sign
- Critical transaction information including payment details, is encrypted and automatically presented securely on Digipass 780’s display, ensuring that the transaction has not been tampered with.
Digipass 780 with PIN protection strengthens security against threats such as phishing, social engineering and banking Trojans, including man-in-the-middle (MITM) and man-in-thebrowser (MITB) attacks.
Ultimate user convenience
Visual transaction signing enhances convenience for users by reducing the level of interaction required. Because all transaction data are captured by scanning a Cronto® image, the user doesn’t need to type any transaction details into the device. The color display can be used to highlight important transaction data, while the touchscreen makes sure that the device remains small and easy to carry. This makes Digipass 780 ideally suited for banks looking to secure online transactions without compromising the user experience.
Easy to deploy
Digipass 780 is a non-personalized device whereby banks do not need to assign the device to a user manually. The user simply activates his Digipass via an activation code which is sent to him by letter or e-Mail. He then easily registers his device online just by capturing the Cronto activation code.
Easy to customize
The elegant design of Digipass 780 can be enhanced with your organization’s logo, branding and custom colors.
Digipass 780 is a PIN protected device that combines exceptional user convenience with strong security protecting you against phishing, social engineering and man-inthe-middle and man-inthe-browser attacks
How it Works
Digipass 780 utilizes a unique visual challenge contained in a Cronto image, offering strong protection against threats as well as an intuitive experience for users:
- A user enters transaction details on banking website.
- Details of the transaction are encrypted and presented via a Cronto image on the user’s computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- User “scans” the image with the Digipass 780 built-in camera.
- Digipass 780 instantly decrypts the transaction details and presents them on the color display for user verification.
- Once verified by the user, a signature is then generated on Digipass 780, which the user enters on the bank’s website to confirm the transaction.
1,77 in. TFT color display (128 x 160 dots)
Camera with live video streaming (640x480)
- 76 mm (L)
- 42 mm (W)
- 8,5 mm (H)
* For optimal performance of the rechargeable batteries, it is advised to put these devices in use not more than 8 months after production date. If this is not possible, then please consider recharging the units every 6 months while in storage.
Short Term Storage
-10° C to 50° C;
90% RH noncondensing
EC 60068-2-78 (damp heat)
IEC 60068-2-1 (cold)
0° C to 45° C;
85% RH noncondensing
IEC 60068-2-78 (damp heat)
IEC 60068-2-1 (cold)
10 to 75 Hz; 10 m/s2
4 kV contact discharges
8 kV air discharges
3 V/m from 80 to 1000 MHz
Compliant with European directives
CE: 89/336/EEC or 2004/108/EC
* Long term storage for devices with rechargeable batteries should be limited to 1 year after production date. After each year, the battery of the unit has to be fully recharged before it can be stored for another year.