Recorded on: February 21, 2023
- Dan McLoughlin, Field CTO, OneSpan
- Arun Bains, Solutions Engineer, OneSpan
In response to our increasingly remote world, business professionals, including procurement executives, have modernized their interactions with colleagues and clients.
Despite this surge in digitization, often relegating face-to-face meetings to the backseat, a human-digital hybrid model is an important consideration for specific transactions when mediation is valued.
Everyone you need is able to securely review the documents, ask questions about specific terms and conditions that could delay the process if sent via email, and execute the final digital agreements with legally enforceable e-signatures and audit trails.
Key topics include:
- When human assistance in digital customer touchpoints is most valued
- Top requirements, benefits and use cases for these mediated agreements
- How to replicate in-person interactions through digital platforms that integrate e-signature, videoconferencing, identity proofing, and rich collaboration capabilities