Account Takeover is one of the biggest threats that banks are facing today.
Adversaries have a variety of weapons at their disposal, which makes effective protection a challenge. To make matters worse, legacy anti-fraud solutions are falling short of accurately evaluating the risk.
To stay ahead of their opponents, financial institutions need to reconsider their authentication process and move to contextual authentication.
With the right multi-layered security approach, financial organisations can help prevent account takeover fraud and secure customers at every stage of their digital journeys.
You will learn:
- Current landscape of digital attacks and threats that leave banks vulnerable
- Best practice approaches to protecting against account takeover fraud with machine learning-based risk analytics
- Why real-time, cross-channel data analysis can save your customers from becoming the next victim
Attendees will hear from:
- Greg Hancell – Senior Manager, Fraud Consulting, OneSpan
- Ben Balthazar - Senior Fraud Consultant, OneSpan