Recorded on: July 21, 2021
- Ryan Kelly, Software Solutions Expert - Healthcare
- Will LaSala, Director of Security Solutions
The pandemic has propelled the healthcare industry towards digital solutions and virtual care. From everyday processes like patient intake and consent forms, contracting and procurement and medicare billing, providers and clinics lose precious time in delivering the best in patient care if these document- intensive processes have not been adapted to the new demands of remote care delivery.
In this webinar, OneSpan’s digital solutions experts demonstrate how e-Signatures are a key enabling technology that help healthcare organizations streamline their processes - reducing paper-related costs, improving efficiencies and maintaining the highest levels of security, compliance and patient experience in a virtual environment.
- Digital adoption trends in healthcare in the wake of COVID-19
- E-signature standards + HIPAA compliance
- How to get started and options for quick deployment