Recorded On: February 23, 2016
- Andrew Stabback, Chief Executive Officer, Asia-Pacific Banking & Finance
- Darren Byrnes, Director Business Development, Nuvola Group
- Patrick Albert, Business Architect, OneSpan
- David Bocek, Business Development, OneSpan
Electronic signatures are hardly a new, cutting-edge technology. Today’s top financial services organizations are using e-signatures to transformed the way they serve customers – offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience.
In this information-packed 45-minute presentation OneSpan provides an overview of the basic terminology, concepts and trends related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- How are banks and insurance companies using e-signatures?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost? What’s the effort?
The presentation also features a case study presented by Nuvola, a specialist Systems Integrator, ISV and specialist managed service provider serving Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific, on how a top Australian bank deployed e-signatures and their benefits by keeping digital processes online.