Recorded On: May 26, 2016
- Abe Karar, Director, Business Process & Integration, Everyday Banking, Bank of Montreal
- Nicole Sturgill, Principal Executive Advisor, CEB
- Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing, OneSpan
While important to many top initiatives at retail banks and credit unions, it continues to be a challenge for many banks to prepare a solid business case for e-signature solutions that the many stakeholders across the enterprise can support. But without an e-signature solution, key priorities like paperless account origination, fraud detection and prevention, and seamless customer service cannot be achieved. Watch Andrea Masterton, Director Corporate Marketing, OneSpan, and Nicole Sturgill, Principal Executive Advisor at CEB, to learn how to develop a business case that outlines the realistic benefits and costs of an e-signature solution.
This On-Demand Webcast Promises:
- Insight into the business drivers banking executives are leveraging to develop the e-signature business case Strategies and tactics to foster enterprise-wide stakeholder buy-in
- An in-depth look at how to calculate ROI for your financial institution and for key stakeholders
- For all bank and wealth management executives, this is an excellent opportunity to hear firsthand how this top 10 North American bank has enabled investment advisors to offer customers a paperless experience.