Embracing technology was essential in the last years with digital boundaries being pushed beyond intended plans. As remote work became the norm for organizations adopting an “anywhere” approach to conducting business, e-signatures emerged as a perfect fit in these digital shift plans. Whether or not your company is already using e-signatures, now is the time to build for the future and get an in-depth look at different e-signature use cases.
In this webinar, a team of digital business experts from OneSpan provide a comprehensive review of e-signature workflows, as well as customization and authentication options.
Additional topics include:
- Walkthrough and technical steps in the e-signature implementation process
- Diving into various B2E, B2B and B2C workflows
- Tried and tested recommendations for winning internal adoption
- How to replicate in-person interactions through digital platforms that integrate e-signature, videoconferencing, and rich collaboration capabilities
- Desmond Soon, Sr Technical Consultant, OneSpan
OneSpan Sign subject matter expert in Asia. He has been a trusted adviser, helping OneSpan clients in rolling out eSignature in their customer facing enterprise applications. He has worked with many Banks, Insurance, and Government Agencies in this region to transform the industries to fully digitized workflow process. His recent engagement involves a global financial institution which deploys OneSpan Sign as de facto eSignature platform across the bank's entities around the world.
- Ivette Tan, Sr. Account Manager, OneSpan
an experienced sales evangelist with demonstrated history of working in Information Technology Industry. She has worked with organizations to improve their business processes and productivity through adopting digital technologies, spanning across secured data and information capturing, distribution and automation.