eSignLive Answers Need for Industry-Proven E-Signatures in Life Brokerage
Montreal, QC, November 13, 2012 – Silanis, the leader in enterprise electronic signature solutions with the largest e-signature deployments, will be at the 2012 National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA) Annual Meeting November 15-17 in Orlando, FL. Silanis’ attendance at this event signifies its commitment to the life brokerage industry, especially in light of its recent partnership with Ebix, a leading international supplier of on-demand software and e-commerce services, and a fixture within the insurance industry. A second longstanding partnership with Aplifi, a leading provider of life and annuity order management, client management and electronic document delivery solutions for the insurance industry, further confirms Silanis’ integration into the life brokerage space.
With analyst firm Gartner predicting that the majority of insurance new business applications will be submitted electronically by 2016, the life brokerage industry recognizes the importance of embracing electronic applications and signatures to remain competitive as a distribution channel. Similarly, a 2011 Life Brokerage Technology Committee survey revealed that agencies ranked electronic signatures as the technology with the highest potential value to the life new business process. Both sources indicate that it’s clearly time for the life brokerage industry to embrace a solution that understands the unique challenges of the industry.
Integrated solutions with the largest and most used e-app service providers in the industry are just one of the ways independent agents are adopting Silanis electronic signatures. BGAs and their producers can start e-signing in minutes using Silanis’ cloud service e-SignLive™. And Silanis’ e-Sign Enterprise is being made available to a growing number of agents though dedicated portal and e-app implementations.
Some of the additional reasons why carriers, BGAs and agents are able to standardize on Silanis e-signatures include:
- Solid customer base: Not only do eight of the 15 largest insurance carriers in North America use Silanis’ e-signatures to process millions of electronically signed insurance transactions annually, but many mid-sized insurance companies have standardized on Silanis for new business and policy delivery processes;
- Highest adoption rates: Because Silanis’ deployment options are designed to support the agent’s current way of doing business, with the ability to personalize and customize the BGAs review and signing process, most carriers see a 75-90 percent adoption rate among agents;
- Proven capabilities: Silanis’ customers report a 75 percent reduction of not-in-good-order rates (NIGO), while also being able to close new business in a single session and improve customer retention by 14 percent.
To help BGAs and agents further understand the value and use case for Silanis’ e-signatures, attendees at the NAILBA Annual Meeting may visit Silanis at Booth 1505 for live demonstrations of:
- In person electronic signature capture on an iPad;
- Remote click-to-sign with email invitation;
- Reliable electronic evidence and document security.
Attendees may also visit Silanis’ partners EbixExchange at Booth 1312 and Aplifi at Booth 1305.
Silanis is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world, responsible for processing more than 600 million documents annually. Founded in 1992, Silanis’ solutions e-Sign Enterprise and e-SignLive enable thousands of organizations, including four of the top 10 North American banks, eight of the top 15 insurance companies and the entire US Army to accelerate business transactions, improve customer experience and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Silanis provides the most flexible deployment options with its on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions, eliminating manual, paper-based processing and enabling e-commerce and e-government transactions to be electronically executed from start to finish.