What the Fintech? S.3 Episode 6 — Passwordless Is More
Using passwords to authenticate has long been a problematic security strategy. The pandemic served to rapidly accelerate the passwordless authentication model, which promises a much more seamless experience for the user while actually improving security.
In this episode of the What the Fintech? podcast in which David Vergara, senior director of product marketing at OneSpan, makes the case for passwordless authentication and explores its role in the future of data security and digital experiences.
Listen to this podcast to learn about:
- The latest trends in passwordless security
- How financial institutions can adopt a passwordless approach
- Why Lloyds Banking Group is closing 60 high street branches
- David Vergara, Senior Director of Product Marketing at OneSpan
- Paul Hindle, editor at FinTech Futures