Recorded on: September 9, 2021
- Awaad Aamir, Wealth Management Analyst, Celent
- Aaron Davis, Director Product Marketing
- François Leblanc, Director Technical Sales
The pandemic has accelerated digitization across industries, with financial services seeing an outsized impact. With traditional in-person channels unavailable and the need to support a global remote workforce, financial institutions and wealth management firms have advanced their use of technologies like e-signature and enhanced ID verification to continue to serve customers whenever, wherever, and however they choose.
At the same time, savvy wealth management organizations are responding to the pandemic by digitizing their value chains, building frictionless advisor/client journeys, driving automation and efficiencies in the back office, and scaling new business models to meet evolving client demands.
In this webinar, presenters from Celent and OneSpan give a closer look at the digitization trends shaping the wealth management industry, and how technologies like e-signature increase efficiency and accelerate customer acquisition.
- The most important and recent technology trends shaping the wealth management industry and the impact that they will have on your business
- Innovative solutions in customer onboarding and digital agreements for wealth management, including enhanced ID verification and mediated agreements
- How wealth management firms can increase conversion rates and experience a high ROI from integrating e-signatures into their existing workflows