Recorded On: March 2, 2017
- Vincent G Cabral, VP Product - Nintex Drawloop
- Michele Hudson, Associate Director, Solution Delivery - Phase One Consulting Group, LLC
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing - OneSpan
Today, government employees, agencies and citizens have been conditioned by the “commercial” experience and now expect the same experience from government. The digital government of the future therefore needs to leverage multiple technologies such as secure cloud infrastructures, CRM, document workflow and e-signatures in tandem in order to truly transform operational processes and employee/citizen experiences.
In this webcast, our panel of experts will discuss the benefits of using a secure FedRAMP compliant cloud and how to fulfill the government’s paperless and “cloud-first” mandate securely and with confidence – while giving your employees and citizens the digital government they want.
This 60-minute presentation will cover:
- The top digital use cases in government for integrated workflow and e-signatures
- How FedRAMP compliance provides a standardized security approach for cloud services and benefits of using FedRAMP compliant solutions together to offer next-generation solutions
- Demonstration of digital HR Recruiting application using CRM, Workflow and e-signature FedRAMP technologies
- Best Practices/Considerations (how to get started)