Recorded On: October 27, 2015
- Anne B. Miller, Executive Consultant, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Transformation and Operations, IBM
- Carol Savage, Director of Contract Development, IBM
- Tim Cummins, CEO, IACCM
IBM is one of the largest, oldest and most trusted technology brands in the world. Despite a 100-year history of innovation, the company’s contracting process is complex and involves manual processes. Customer experience was affected, earning the tech giant the reputation of being difficult to do business with. That’s why earlier this year, IBM began transforming the client contracting experience with electronic signatures.
In this on-demand webcast you will hear how the IBM salesforce, equipped with iPads and a customized App, now delights clients with an efficient, secure and paperless e-contracting process. Two senior project leads from IBM share their advice for e-contracting success including:
- Adopting an agile approach to the project
- Start with mobile first
- Ensure security requirements are addressed
- Gain executive buy-in through education
In addition to these lessons learned, viewers will hear how to address legal considerations early in order to turn legal counsel into champions of digital change.