Recorded On: November 29, 2018
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing OneSpan
- Patrick Albert, Senior Business Architect, OneSpan
Life insurers have plenty to think about when it comes to prioritizing customer-centric initiatives to achieve modern, digital experiences. While there are different levels of digital maturity, research reveals that insurers that do not already have electronic signature capabilities are prioritizing initiatives to catch up to growing demands for better customer and agent expectations with a digital competitive edge.
In this information-packed webinar sponsored by OneSpan (formerly eSignLive), we share the range of e-signature options available and a best practices overview for life insurance carriers that are either getting started with e-signatures, or expanding usage to other lines of business.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to benchmark your company against the different stages of digital maturity
- The role of e-signatures in completing paperless digital processes
- Examples of e-signature use in applications, consent forms and employee documents (with ROI)
- From a live demo