Recorded on: August 28 2018
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing - OneSpan
- Zhi Ying Ng, Analyst Serving eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professional - Forrester Research
- Jim Ericson, Editor Emeritus - Information Management
Today’s digital insurance leader examining what key enabling technologies offer positive customer interactions while supporting digital insurance initiatives.
A well-executed digital insurance strategy, however, should first examine the impact of digital on the business and then develop the building blocks needed to support the digital vision.
In this webinar, OneSpan (formerly eSignLive) and a Forrester Research guest discuss a framework for insurers that will enable them to build better digital experiences for their customers with electronic signatures – irrespective of their organization’s digital maturity level.
Key topics include:
- Which stage are insurers at in their digital transformation journey
- Where eSignatures fit in at each level and real-life examples (including ROI)
- Driving operational excellence by focusing on metrics, processes and technology
- Best Practices and building blocks for executing a successful digital strategy