Recorded On: March 14, 2019
- Ellen Carney, Principal Analyst – Forrester Research
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing – OneSpan
Insurance carriers and agencies are shifting their business from one built heavily on interacting with customers in brick-and-mortar locations to one that has become digital first. A number of technologies – digital identity verification, e-signature, biometrics, and more – are helping insurance organizations reinvent how they interact with customers during the digital account opening and onboarding process.
In this webinar, guest speaker Ellen Carney, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and OneSpan discuss how to build secure and personalized experiences that will grow adoption in the digital channel. Together, they will discuss how insurers should approach key steps that help automate and improve the speed of the new customer acquisition process.
- Research findings from Forrester on mobile insurance onboarding, priorities and challenges
- Strategies to remove common points of friction in the onboarding experience
- Emerging technologies that can help transform the onboarding experience
- Innovative and user-friendly approaches to meeting Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- The role of e-signature in completing the paperless digital process