The number of cyberattacks on financial institutions (FIs) cannot be overstated. In the past year, there have been more than one billion cyberattacks on financial institutions. That is three hundred times more than any other industry, such as retail, insurance, or healthcare. At an average cost of $18 million dollars for each successful attack, what are you to do? How do you combat this aggressively growing threat?
In this webinar, OneSpan and ISMG will summarize key findings from a recent study that surveyed the state of adaptive authentication from over 150 FIs and what techniques can be taken to mitigate the increasing rate of cyberthreats.
Register for the webinar to discuss:
- Adoption of adaptive authentication in the financial industry and 2019 trends
- An adaptive authentication comparison - how do you compare against your peers?
- Fraud, customer authentication experience and authentication priority trends
- Risk-based adaptive authentication solutions - fraud analytics, mobile application , extensive authentication methods and more
- Post implementation best practices for customer experience, fraud reduction and regulatory compliance