Recorded On: April 28, 2020
- Patrick Blanchet, Director, Business Solutions Delivery, Industrial Alliance
- King Tam Application Architect for BPM, Royal Bank of Canada
- Sameer Hajarnis, Practice Leader for e-Signatures & Agreement Automation, OneSpan
E-signatures are a shared service. When they’re combined with other technologies such as forms or workflow engines, they’re a microservice that can start the process of fully digitizing the business, which is in demand now more than ever. Building for reusability across business lines and departments is a powerful way for banks to advance their broader, ambitious digitization agendas.
Watch this webinar to hear from a panel of digital banking leaders from Industrial Alliance and Royal Bank of Canada as they share best practices for deploying e-signature microservices.
- Levels of shared service maturity and how to benchmark against peers
- Options for setting up a shared services architecture
- Best practices for ensuring a scalable infrastructure