Organizations Leading the Digital Charge Receive eSignLive Awards in Washington
Organizations Leading the Digital Charge Receive e-SignLive Awards in Washington (WASHINGTON and MONTREAL) – September 24, 2015 – e-SignLive, the e-signature choice for business, today announced the winners of its annual E-Signature Leadership Awards. These awards recognize organizations that are using e-signature technology to take their business digital so they can deliver game-changing digital and mobile customer experiences, and drive stronger performance within the enterprise. The awards cover five categories, four of which recognize organizational achievements in the area of customer experience, business transformation, pioneering efforts and partner innovation. The fifth, an E-Signature Ambassador Award, recognizes an individual’s contribution in helping advance e-signature adoption through education, innovation and participation in industry associations. “The E-Signature Leadership Awards celebrate the people and organizations leading the digital charge in paper-intensive sectors of business and government, going beyond paving the way for e-signatures,” said e-SignLive CEO Tommy Petrogiannis. “These individuals and organizations have challenged their teams to think differently, innovated with the cloud, mobile, accessibility and global deployments, and refined their use of e-signatures to wow customers, constituents, employees and business partners. Congratulations to all winners and nominees.” Award winners and finalists were recognized at a ceremony held September 10, 2015 in Washington, D.C., during the e-SignLive Conference 2015. THE 2015 WINNERS E-Signature Transformation Award
- Awarded to: USAA
- Constantly innovating, USAA uses e-signature technology to transform the way they provide services to customers around the world.
- Awarded to: Tangerine
- Canada’s leading direct bank, Tangerine accomplished an industry first by implementing mobile e-signature capability for the transfer of registered investments from other banks to Tangerine.
- Awarded to: Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Department of Defense
- Two awards were given out in this category: IBM and Nuvola Group
- IBM and Nuvola Group: These e-SignLive partners collaborated to bring cloud-based and mobile-enabled e-signatures at a ‘Big 4’ Australian bank’s customer onboarding processes.
- Awarded to: Jacob Williams, VP, eBusiness Consultant Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- An e-signature industry expert, Mr. Williams has demonstrated commitment to advancing e-signatures across financial services through his involvement with the Electronic Signature and Records Association (ESRA) and his support for accessible e-signing in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
-30-Media contact Sarah Milner e-SignLive by Silanis 250-216-1762 [email protected]