Capitalize on the right technologies to support mission continuity
Government agencies have been advised to expand the use of technologies that uphold mission continuity during these difficult times. Learn how to leverage OneSpan’s secure e-signature and authentication solutions to digitize manual, paper-based processes.
Compliance with the 21st Century IDEA Act
On December 20, 2018, the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (also known as the 21st Century IDEA Act) was signed into law.
The 21st Century IDEA Act requires federal agencies to offer digital versions of paper-based citizen services and accept electronic signatures.
In June 2019, executive agencies were required to provide Congress and the OMB a plan for enabling electronic signature technology.
Our team has decades of experience implementing e-signatures in government across a wide range of use cases. This includes:
- High-volume government-to-business (G2B) transactions and large-scale enterprise deployments – both on-premise and on the cloud
- Procurement contracts and vendor agreements
- Municipal minutes, resolutions, and ordinances
- Task and action order forms
- Licensing and permits for citizens and businesses
- Munition request and other controls
- Recruiting and on-boarding forms
- HR and personnel forms
- Purchase and expense request forms
The US Joint Chiefs of Staff began using OneSpan Sign back in 1997. Since then, we’ve gained the most in-depth knowledge of how to secure e-signing workflows across all government deployments, and we are continuously innovating to ensure our solutions are:
- Easy and secure for citizens, partners, and staff to use
- Compliant with the most stringent government security standards
- Provide strong non-repudiation and legal protection
- Flexible and scalable to support your evolving government needs
- Cost-effective regardless of your user and document volumes
What customers are saying about OneSpan Sign
[OneSpan Sign] came onboard with a full complement of knowledgeable personnel who were able to help us cut through a lot of roadblocks.
USDA, Director, Software Services Delivery