eSignLive presents e-signature strategies for mobile financial services sales channels
Electronic signatures are a critical enabling technology for new business process improvements at banks, insurance companies and other financial services providers. E-Signatures hold the key to transforming the customer experience, reducing risk by eliminating errors & capturing comprehensive evidence and reducing operations cost.
It is therefore no surprise that many companies have prioritized deploying electronic signatures to their most important distribution channel – agents, brokers and advisors. E-Signatures make it possible for these industry leaders to:
- Achieve 70 - 100% adoption by mobile sales agents
- Process new business applications in as little as 15 minutes
- Reduce credit-to-cash cycle time by 8-14 days
- Give back up to 50% time to representatives
- Hardware requirements
- Agent connectivity
- Signature attribution and signer authentication
- Support for mobile devices
- Hybrid electronic/paper processes
- Integration with home office and representative systems
About Silanis Silanis' solutions have processed hundreds of millions of e-signatures since the company was founded in 1992 (50 million in 2010 alone), making it the most widely used e-signature solution. The world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, government agencies, and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions eliminate manual, paper-based processing to enable e-commerce and e-government transactions to be executed fully electronically from start to finish.