OneSpan is looking for a Billing Accountant for its Accounts Receivable team in Brussels.
Job duties and responsibilities
As Billing Accountant, you will assist the finance department to make sure customers pay on time, customer invoices are handled, and deadlines are respected.
- Prepare and review invoices for various transactions
- Ensure accuracy of the input in contracts and invoices in Workday
- Perform necessary adjustments to contracts in Workday
- Assist Revenue Accounting Team in daily accounting activities and month-end closing procedures
- Assist with internal and external audit requests, including quarterly reviews and the year-end audit
- Support cash collection process
- Participate in a process improvement initiative for Order to Cash process
- Work closely with Sales, IT and Order Admin team to invoice customers accurately on a timely basis
- Taking care of specific projects and other ad hoc requests from customers.
- Analyzing & processing credit note requests.
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy or A2 with relevant working experience.
- Working experience in AR
- Billing experience with Accounts Receivables with a good insight into VAT matters
- Strong computer skills, MS office
- You work precise, punctual and deliver qualitative work
- Team player with sense of responsibility
- Ability to adapt to change and provide solutions to accounting and finance issues
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
OneSpan offers the best of both worlds – a solid foundation that only an established global enterprise can provide, with the energy and creativity of an innovative start-up. In every role at OneSpan, you’ll contribute to the success of the most advanced security and e-signature technologies, and have opportunities to grow. You’ll continue your hands-on education through formal training and informal programs.