eSignLive Extends Leadership Position in Enterprise E-Signatures for the Insurance Industry
- Largest base of top carriers: Five of the 10 largest insurance carriers in North America have standardized enterprise-wide on Silanis as their e-signature solution of choice. Silanis’ insurance customers combined write more than $100 billion worth of net premiums annually.
- Highest volume of documents processed and largest deployments of e-signatures: The Silanis e-Sign Enterprise Platform processes more than one million documents annually for certain carriers. For all customers irrespective of industry, this number climbs to 600 million annually.
- Most insurance products signed: Insurance products now e-signed by Silanis include auto, home, term, whole, universal life products, disability insurance, Medicare supplement and annuities.
- Strongest electronic evidence: The electronic evidence captured by Silanis’ patented Process Replayer™ has saved carriers millions in litigation costs, and helped them avoid costly penalties and settlements. One Silanis customer recently used this electronic transaction evidence to help deflect its millionth customer dispute.
- Highest adoption of e-signatures: Across all sales channels, Silanis customers have experienced the industry’s highest adoption. Highlights include a leading P&C insurer, who has achieved 95% adoption online and 75% adoption in their call center channel, while a leading life carrier reached 90% adoption by agents.
- IBM’s first and only e-signature partner: In 2011, IBM awarded Silanis the IBM Beacon Award for “Best Insurance Industry Solution”. The Beacon Awards are an important element of IBM’s Business Partner recognition program. Chosen from among hundreds of nominations by leading industry journalists, analysts and IBM executives, Beacon Award winners have set the standard for business excellence, innovative technology solutions, industry knowledge and client satisfaction.
About Silanis Silanis is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world, responsible for processing over 600 million documents annually. Since the company was founded in 1992, our solutions have strengthened the business processes of thousands of organizations, including four of the top North American banks, five of the top 10 insurance companies and the entire US Army, among others. Companies and government organizations around the globe depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions, improve customer experience and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Silanis’ on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions eliminate manual, paper-based processing and enable e-commerce and e-government transactions to be electronically executed from start to finish.