Montreal, QC, August 28, 2012 – Silanis, the leader in enterprise electronic signature solutions with the largest e-signature deployments, announces that its annual Silanis IT User Conference for users of its products e-Sign Enterprise™ and e-SignLive™ will happen October 3-4, 2012 at Walt Disney Resort Swan & Dolphin, in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
Bringing together industry experts and senior-level executives, solution architects, IT managers, operations managers and developers from major North American banking, insurance and government organizations, the conference will feature keynote speakers:
Conference sessions will feature case studies and panel discussions from Silanis partners and customers, outlining best practices for:
- Craig Le Clair, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, who will discuss the foundational role of e-signatures, as well as technical and business considerations when expanding e-signing across the organization;
- Matthew Trevathan, Chief Architect of Mobile Solutions and Master Inventor at IBM, who will present the key considerations for organizations planning their mobile strategy, including trends, application development and best practices.
“With e-signature adoption rapidly accelerating, it’s important to provide an environment for our customers to both learn and share their experiences,” says CEO and co-founder of Silanis Technology, Tommy Petrogiannis. “This conference is so valuable to both us and our customers – we get a chance to meet face-to-face, share best practices and use-case scenarios, and talk about innovation within their industries, all in a format that lets attendees walk away with actionable information they can take back to the office to improve customer experience, ROI, efficiency and open new channels,” continues Petrogiannis.
Silanis is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world, responsible for processing over 600 million documents annually. Since the company was founded in 1992, our solutions have strengthened the business processes of thousands of organizations, including four of the top North American banks, eight of the top 15 insurance companies and the entire US Army, among others. Companies and government organizations around the globe depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions, improve customer experience and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Silanis provides the most flexible deployment options with its on-premise, cloud and SaaS e-signature solutions, eliminating manual, paper-based processing and enabling e-commerce and e-government transactions to be electronically executed from start to finish.
- Designing the optimal business process with e-signatures on the web, call center and point-of-service-type user cases;
- Integrating devices, third party services and front and back-end systems to create a tightly integrated and streamlined infrastructure;
- Plus mobile application trends, transaction management and the future of electronic signatures.